.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 29, 2005

Dine and Dish #4

Sam has posted the roundup for her "Be Rachael Ray for the Day" challenge and it is well worth reading:

Around the World in $40 Days

It was big fun ... I seem to not be alone in not having had banh mi at Saigon Cuisine in SF (banh mi almost figured in my day, but I decided to keep within walking distance) but I certainly am probably the last foodie in the area to have not had pastries at Tartine.

Chinook's at Fishermen's Terminal in Seattle featured, which pleased me as it was one of my favorite places to eat when I was spending a lot of time up there. Great fish, nice view, good prices. The alder-planked salmon is indeed a winner.

Fatemeh at Gastronomie gave a hot tip for those who are in SF between 4-6 on weeknights: the Happy Hour menu at Hawthorne Lane.

It was huge fun! Let's do it again!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home