.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Yesterday was a very bad day indeed

At least the first part. My cat got worse and I thought I was going to lose her. I got very good news around 4.15 though - the surgery was considered successful. Tonight I *really* need to go to the Berkeley Bowl since I have run out of milk as well as some other things. Finished the last of the enchiladas last night and will get the last of the steak tonight as tacos.

Had considered stocking up on butter cookies to soothe my weary body but I just didn't want to go anywhere after all the running around. I was wiped. I had used the last of the grapefruit and oranges to squeeze two glasses of juice and had one yesterday to keep the vitamin count up. Thank God my system work took FAR less time than anticipated and I got home before dark (so I could sleep like a log - at least after I adjusted for the fact the cat wasn't around).

Roast chicken sounds like a good thing ... even if she pulls through (as seems likely) I will need some soothing ... I'll ask the vets what she can eat since I usually give her the liver.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home